Tourism Tasmania industry workshops
Tourism Tasmania invites Tasmania’s tourism and hospitality operators to join us for our industry workshops where we’ll be taking you through what we have planned to entice travellers to Tasmania this winter - and the thinking that got us there.
Plus, you will hear an update on the program of activities we have underway to keep Tasmania top of mind for domestic travellers and our friends across the ditch in New Zealand.
The workshops will include tips and ideas on how to market winter in Tasmania to your customers and how you can provide your guests with unforgettable winter experiences.
We think we can get mainlanders to ‘wake up this winter’ and experience the season with a difference, and we look forward to sharing some ideas and more information with you.
- Bicheno, Tuesday 16 February, 10:00 am - 12 :00 pm register here
- Launceston, Wednesday 17 February, 12:00 - 2:00 pm register here
- Devonport, Thursday 18 February, 9:30 - 11:30 am register here
- Hamilton, Tuesday 23 February , 10:00 am - 12:00 pm register here
- Strahan, Wednesday 24 February, 9:30 - 11:30 am register here
- Franklin, Thursday 25 February, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm register here
- Hobart, Friday 26 February, 9:30 - 11:30 am register here
The workshops will run for two hours and will be followed by light refreshments.
Please note: capacity for the workshops is limited. If your preferred session is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
We will also look to schedule an online webinar for those who are unable to attend in person.