Australian Tourism Awards - Tasmanian Winners
The 2017 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards ceremony was held on 23 February 2018 in Perth. The awards celebrate outstanding industry achievements across 25 categories and encourage professionalism, sustainability and innovation while providing a benchmark for industry best practice.
Congratulations to the Tasmanian winners who won awards in their categories:
- Tasmanian Walking Company - Ecotourism
- The Maria Island Walk - Tour and Transport Operators
- Saffire Freycinet - Luxury Accommodation
- Avalon Coastal Retreat - Self Contained Accommodation
- MACq 01 Hotel - New Tourism Business
- Port Arthur Historic Site - Cultural Tourism
- RiverFly 1864 - Specialised Tourism Services
- Roaring 40s Kayaking - Adventure Tourism
- The Unconformity - Festivals and Events
- Altitude Restaurant + Lounge Bar - Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services
- Pumphouse Point - Unique Accommodation
- Henry Jones Art Hotel - Deluxe Accommodation
Hall of Fame
The Tasmanian Walking Company has entered the National Tourism Hall of Fame for winning gold in the Eco-Tourism category three years in a row.
A list of the winners can be found on the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards website.