Brand Tasmania’s inaugural board members
Will Hodgman, Premier & Minister for Trade.
The Tasmanian Liberal Government is strongly committed to promoting and protecting one of Tasmania’s most important assets, our brand.
As Australia’s first statutory ‘place’ branding authority, Brand Tasmania will draw on the experience of a diverse range of leaders whose ideas and leadership will build our brand well into the 21st century.
Today, I am pleased to announce that the following people, who along with recently appointed Chair, Nick Haddow, will make up the inaugural Brand Tasmania Board;
- Michael Cooper – Former Chief Executive Officer of Juicy Isle Fruit Juices
- Brett Torossi – Founder and Principal of New Ground Network
- Jessica Richmond – Commercial Manager at Grange Resources, an ASX listed company headquartered in Burnie
- Kim Clifford – Managing Director of Incat Marketing
- Kym Goodes – Chief Executive Officer of TasCOSS
- Leigh Carmichael – Creative Director of Dark Mofo and DarkLab
- Philippa Dawson – Former Chief Operating Officer at Austrade and current Chief Executive Officer of Fermentasmania
- Robert Atkinson – Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global) at the University of Tasmania
- Sheralee Davies – Chief Executive of Wine Tasmania
Brand Tasmania’s mission is to ensure we continue to stand out from the crowd and compete in the global market place, and I look forward to working with these high calibre individuals to keep growing our enviable reputation.
28 March 2019