Marketing Partnership Proposal Guidelines
Marketing partnerships are a powerful way to expose brands to consumers that otherwise might never be reached.
Tourism Tasmania works closely with strategically aligned businesses and individuals that:
- Have the power to create mutually beneficial partnerships and encourage visitation to the state
- Highlight the Tasmanian brand and connect consumers culturally and emotionally to Tasmania
- Create an increase in demand for travel to the state.
If you’re interested in joining forces with Tourism Tasmania to create a successful marketing partnership that adds to Tasmania’s share of voice then please send us your proposal to cooperatively market with Tourism Tasmania.
Your proposal should address the following criteria:
- Describe your brand, and your target audience/ customer
- Are you working or receiving funding from other government agencies? Please describe.
- What kind of support are you looking for from Tourism Tasmania? In-kind, or financial?
- What are your current marketing channels? How are you reaching your audience, and what is that reach and engagement?
- Is your product seasonal or year-round, can it encourage low season visitation?
- If a tourism product or experience, where does it take place are there opportunities to encourage visitors to travel to and stay in regional Tasmania?
- Do you have any other marketing partners and is there opportunity to extend our joint activity through them?
- Is there opportunity to acquire shared content?
Once received our marketing proposals panel will review your application and a representative from Tourism Tasmania’s marketing team will be in touch. Please allow 2- 3 weeks for the review process.
Submit a proposal
Send your proposal to email@example.com
If your proposal is for an event, please visit our Event Support page.
In preparing your submission you may find the following pages useful: